£50,000 - £53,000 per annum + car and bonus
03 May 2019
Recruiting for a commercially focused Finance Business Partner to join a household brand based in Bedford, part of a multinational conglomerate my client boasts the best of both worlds with a progressive structure in place but also a down to earth, people centric environment and flexible working. If you are looking for a rewarding but enjoyable career path as a next step get in touch below!
As a Finance Business Partner, you will take ownership for driving financial revenue improvements within your business unit. This includes developing budgets, reviewing performance and proposing forecasts with the assigned teams. The Finance Business partner is a key role in ensuring finance is top of mind and considered before decisions are made that effect our financial results. The Finance Business Partner will provide strong level of financial insight and understanding that influences decisions made within the business streams. They will provide operational finance support to both financial and non-financial staff.
- To be a champion of business partnering taking the function to a high level of influence, challenge and support the operational and back office business units across the UK/I.
- Support the Head of Finance with department continuous improvement, finance transformation and to deliver best practice.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with both finance and non-finance stakeholders, up to director level. Internal- CFO and external- Operations Directors
- Create a culture of continuous improvement through KPI and continually reviewing, simplify and improve management processes
- Drive top and bottom line revenue improvements
- Develop a strong understanding of all departments including the key cost drivers and reporting requirements to improve performance.
- Organise and lead periodic meetings with department heads & team to ensure ownership and accuracy of forecasts
- Provide insight to functional cost owners to ensure decision-making is based on commercial understanding
- Drive and imbed functional rolling strategic plans for 1 -3 years and be able to translate this into robust budgets and forecasts.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA accountant (1 year+ PQE)
- Excellent Excel skills are essential including Vlookups/Pivot Tables/SumIFs
- Team player
- Analytical and inquisitive with a pro-active approach to meet both internal and external customer needs.
- Attention to detail and the ability to challenge information and documents
- Ability to work to tight deadlines essential.
- Value added work produced which enables effective decisions
- Detailed easily read variance analysis and commentaries
If this could be you or anyone in your network please apply below or conversely email me on firstname.lastname@example.org