Senior Corporate Accounting Manager
Consultant Anna Penny
Date posted 01 May 20192019-05-01 2019-06-30 media UK Robert Walters
A leading light in the world of media and entertainment are looking for a Senior Corporate Accountant to join their busy, fast paced Central London Head office.
The Senior Corporate Accountant will play an integral role in the management of the central London head office overheads, forecasts and reconciliations through extensive business partnering.
- Co-ordinate Central Overhead budget/forecast processes ensuring deadlines are communicated and templates are issued and collated in a timely manner
- Work closely with each department head/VP to review and amend cost center forecasts and budgets
- Prepare monthly central overhead reports of actuals versus budget/forecast for all departments
- Review reports with budget holders and senior internal stakeholders
- Prepare monthly overhead forecast
- Manage the monthly project accounting for IT budgets.
- Manage monthly Balance Sheet report
- Prepare month end reconciliations of accruals, prepayments, recharges and fixed assets.
- Reconcile and post the monthly payroll for UK based companies
- Prepare all recharges for month end prior to month end close
- Work closely with non finance Assist business users with SAP related issues
- Deputise for Financial controller
- Work closely with each department head to review and amend forecasts and budgets
This role would suit someone with a solid grasp of working with industry, in a broad finance role within a multinational company who wants to work in Central London. The Senior Corporate Accounting Manager should be CIMA/ACCA qualified or overseas equivalent, have a solid knowledge of SAP and a passion for the entertainment sector.
This is a fantastic role for someone looking to make an exciting move into a commercially focused role in a globally recognised household media brand in central London.
For more information, or to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org