Part Time Finance Manager
Salary £30,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Harry Callagher
Date posted 26 April 20192019-04-26 2019-06-25 accountancy London London GB GBP 30000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A new role has come available for a Part Time Finance Manager at a leading consultancy company, based in Central London. The role is an exciting role and looking for someone who wants flexibility and good work life balance.
This role reports directly to the Operations Director and sits within a tightly managed finance function.
The Part Time Finance Manager will do the following:
- Day to Day bookeeping, Checking invoices, Supplier statements.
- VAT payments
- Setting up new clients
- Chasing outstanding Debts
- Processing directors expenses
- Accurals, pre payments.
- month end
- Managing petty cash
- Business Partnering
What Skills and qualifications do you need to be a successful Part Time Finance Manager:
- Be able to communicate with Directors at all levels
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Pro Active approach to work
- Sit within a busy and sociable team culture
If this Part Time Finance Manager role is for you please do apply today or email me your CV. Harry.Callagher@RobertWalters.com