Salary £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Christopher Lloyd
Date posted 24 April 20192019-04-24 2019-06-23 manufacturing-and-production Warrington Cheshire GB GBP 35000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
This rapidly growing, PE backed Manufacturing business in Warrington are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join the business in a newly created role due to expansion.
Reporting to an impressive Financial Controller, your core duties will include;
- Head up the finance department. Supervise, motivate, manage and train small team of finance staff
- Oversee all company accounts and investments.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
- Collaborate with Financial Controller to ensure proper compliance with all regulations.
- Develop budgets and financial plans
- Bank, petty cash and credit card reconciliations
- Reconciliation and review of all balance sheet accounts
- Working closely with Operational Managers, reviewing costing, WIP & presenting profitability reports
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Preparation and submission of company accounts for several trading entities
- Assist with budgeting and periodic re-forecasting.
- Propose and implement changes to current finance procedures in order to benefit business efficiency or to bring in line with standard practices
- CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA Qualified Accountant (or equivalent)
- Senior Accountant/ Finance Manager with proven track record working within an SME environment
- Previous experience of working within manufacturing is absolutely essential
- Ability to manage, develop & train staff is an absolute must
- Commercial mind-set, with the ability to look at cost-saving measures across multiple sections of the business
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate with non-financial managers & business leaders
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business in a newly created role that will offer any Finance Manager the chance to develop their own processes and procedures in a business that rewards results.