Group Finance Manager
Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Xavier Parisi
Date posted 23 April 20192019-04-23 2019-05-23 it UK Robert Walters
A specialist global IT and technology organisation, based in Manchester City Centre, are looking to recruit an experienced Group Finance Manager to assist them during an extremely busy period.
The Role and Responsibilities of the Group Finance Manager position will include:
- Production of monthly management and financial consolidated accounts packs to include analysis and commentary on all areas of the P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash flow and Working Capital.
- Control and reporting of Capex spend.
- Production of Group consolidated and individual statutory accounts and drafting of associated press releases, presentation materials, Annual Report, Audit Committee papers etc.
- Production of budgets and forecasts in relation to corporate cost centres.
- Ensure all Balance Sheet reconciliations are prepared, reviewed, and any issues dealt with promptly.
- Ad hoc support to the Group Financial Controller, Group Finance Director and Business Systems Manager as required.
- Review and analysis of accounting regulation changes and preparation of technical papers to propose and support accounting treatments re new standards or changes to business which may be impacted by accounting regulations.
- Ensure that the team provides a timely, accurate, proactive service to the business at all times.
The successful individual will;
- Be ideally ACA / ACCA qualified or QBE and overseas equivalent
- Have strong excel and systems skills
- Have nowledge of IFRS accounting standards
- Be comfortable with PLC reporting
- Have prior experience of managing a team
- Be available at short notice
If you would like to apply for this Group Finance Manager role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 214 7405.