Senior Finance Manager
Salary £350 - £450 per day
Consultant Katie Slingo
Date posted 23 April 20192019-04-23 2019-05-23 accountancy UK Robert Walters
Fantastic opportunity to join a large British luxury fashion house.
Providing financial support to the Supply Chain Management team focused on the global Distribution Centres, transportation and regional functions.
- Finance business partner to selected members of the Customer Fulfilment management team globally. For these areas
- providing rigorous and insightful financial analysis for strategic and tactical improvement projects
- producing robust forecasts and budgets
- identifying risks and opportunities and influencing performance
- ensuring ongoing costs are controlled and minimised
- co-ordinating and ratifying the cost saving programme
- leading the management information activity for financial information (P&L, balance sheet, cash flow) and non-financial information (service, availability, quality, speed, safety)
Support key business projects, Brexit, Disposal and Omni-Channel.
Support negotiations with 3PL on contract negotiations.
Support the VP and Supply Chain in other initiatives around improvement in the control environment as necessary.
Experience working within Supply Chain function, ideally from a logistics and Distribution background SAP experience.