Head of Accounting
Salary £70,000 - £80,000 per annum
Consultant Katie Slingo
Date posted 12 April 20192019-04-12 2019-05-12 accountancy London London GB GBP 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An exciting opportunity to join a leading Hotel investor, owner and operator.
An opportunity to join an ambitious, vibrant team for 6 months.
The role is reporting to the Finance director with 2 direct and 40 indirect reports.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring a sound control environment as well as for constantly looking for improvements, automation's, best practices and efficiencies in terms of ways of working to ensure that the team is meeting the business objectives.
You will be involved with various projects and working closely with directors and managers across the business.
Key Responsibilities will be;
- Staff Management
- Accounting and Administration
- Payroll process
- Invoice- to- Pay digitalise project roll out by end of 2019.
The successful candidate will have the following
- Qualified accountant ( ACA,ACCA,CIMA)
- Proven experience in a senior position in finance
- Strong understanding of operational processes, systems and internal controls.
- Excellent management skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Friendly, and hospitable towards clients
- Self- motivated and be able to work independently as well as part of a team.