Salary £27,000 - £32,000 per annum
Consultant Gary Darlington
Date posted 11 April 20192019-04-11 2019-06-10 accountancy Wilmslow Cheshire GB GBP 27000 32000 32000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
High growth business based in Wilmslow have created a new role for an ambitious Finance Manager to join their growing finance team. The role has been created to support the Finance Director with the expectation for this person to develop into a more senior role, ultimately taking over from the FD.
- Create monthly management accounts and management information.
- Partnering with key stakeholders across the business
- Overseeing Accounts receivable and payable processes
- Business statistics and performance monitoring
- Posting deferred revenue journals in preparation for the management accounts.
- Managing the weekly cash-flow forecast.
- Bank account reconciliations.
- Board reports and presentations
Preferred skill set;
- AAT Qualified, or CIMA/ACCA Studier
- Degree calibre
- End to end accounting knowledge
- Good at handling systems, experienced at working methodically with a high level of detail, can work a process successfully from start to finish within time limits
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious accountant to join a business entering a exciting period of growth. You will be exposed to a varied remit, enabling the right opportunity to develop their career into a financial controller/director remit. Please apply to email@example.com