Salary £45,000 - £55,000 per annum + Leading Benefits Package
Consultant Joseph Bennetts
Date posted 29 March 20192019-03-29 2019-05-28 banking Bristol Bristol GB GBP 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Robert Walters are currently partnering with a leading banking group based in Bristol to recruit a Finance Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
As a Finance Manager within the Financial Reporting Team, the successful candidate will focus on producing robust statuory reporting and financial analysis. Working across various business units and business partnering with key stakeholders, you will help shape finance strategy, implement controls and processes which in turn, will assist in delivering strong returns on capital.
Your day to day accountabilities will include:
- Month end and associated reporting
- Line management responsibility of 2
- Operating financial reporting systems and processes
- Supporting with business with strategic change and process improvement
- Advising and business partnering with various teams to ensure common goals are achieved
We are looking for a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with well developed statutory reporting skills. You will have had exposure to IFRS and Solvency II and be confident liaising with senior colleagues.
In return you can expect to receive:
- Salary - £50 - £55k + Car Allowance
- Discretionary share award
- Market leading pension scheme contribution
- Private health care
- Flex benefits cash allowance to suit your lifestyle
This is a brilliant opportunity to work for an excellent business that can offer ongoing professional and personal development to support your career moving forward.
Our client is looking to move forward ASAP so please get in contact for more information.