Salary £60,000 - £70,000 per annum + car + bonus + benefits
Location Welwyn Garden CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Abdul Khan
Date posted 26 March 20192019-04-08 2019-05-25 accountancy Hatfield Hertfordshire GB AL7 1BQ GBP 60000 70000 70000 YEAR SIKA UK https://gbr.sika.com/
Robert Walters has partnered exclusively with SIKA UK, a market leading manufacturer, to recruit a Pricing Manager based in the head office in Welwyn Garden City.
Within this newly developed business role, you will provide a professional approach to pricing processes and solutions across the UK business. The position will involve working closely with the sales and customer service team to ensure full policy & process understanding and control & compliance. As Pricing Manager, you will be responsibly for the effective management of a team and report directly into the Head of Finance UK.
Pricing Manager key role responsibilities:
- Take full control of Pricing for Sika Ltd at WGC
- Develop an approach for full pricing management that encompasses both control activity and commercial review and introduce this at WGC
- Roll out the pricing management model developed at WGC to all UK sites (including new acquisitions)
- Ultimately the role will operate on a national level and it’s possible it will have up to 5 direct reports.
- Work with TMMs to control and update the content of pricing policy documents
- Maintain the specific Pricing MoA and ensure that trading activity is operated in accordance with it
- Ensure that special charges e.g. fast deliveries are recovered in line with pricing policies
- Identify all services/ items provided to the customer so that we can consider whether pricing adjustments are required
- Ensure that all price related data on ERP systems is maintained and updated appropriately e.g. price lists, discount structures and RBPs
- Analyse and authorise changes to price list and discount structures suggested by TMMs
Pricing Manager key role requirements:
- Ideally a qualification in Finance although this is not necessary
- Strong leadership, influencing and negotiation skills with solid business and commercial acumen
- Have experience in controlling/accountancy/pricing roles
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and experience with SAP
What’s on offer?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global business in a role that has been newly created for someone to come in and put their stamp on it.
SIKA have built an excellent reputation in retaining, developing and progressing their employees and offer great facilities, an excellent benefits package and reward performance & dedication.
If this role is of interest to you, email Abdul Khan at Abdul.khan@robertwalters .com or call for a confidential discussion on +44 (0) 7768 177045
This role is exclusive to Robert Walters and any third-party application CV’s will be directed to me to manage and shortlist for this role.