Consultant Tunde Williams
Date posted 25 March 20192019-03-25 2019-04-24 accountancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 40000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Market leading retail organisation require an Accounts Payable Manager for a 12 month contract
You will be responsible for managing the supplier invoice matching processes for all transactions. As an Accounts Payable Manger you will ensure controls are adhered to through the purchase to pay process.
Key duties include:-
- Responsible for all the invoice matching activity
- Managing a team of 20 clerks which will include recruiting new staff, weekly individual meetings with staff and briefing management
- Organising supplier visits whilst assisting with improving compliance and processes
- Identifying and resolving aged debt through completing clearances by ensuring that issues are challenged, escalated and resolved
- Advising on new accounts payable projects to finance managers and non finance managers
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years accounts payable management experience and ideally within a volume environment.
You must have worked in a change management previously where you have been instrumental in driving procedure changes.
Previous experience of working in a shared service centre environment would be a distinct advantage but not essential.
In return you will receive a competitive benefits package, access to the company's benefits and discount scheme.
Please click the link to apply for this vacancy