Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Hugh Almond
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-05-12 fmcg Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 50000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
The Business A renowned FMCG business based in Greater Manchester is currently seeking a Finance Manager to join them on a permanent basis. The organisation that we're representing are currently going through a major period of expansion and are looking to take advantage of their growing sector by recruiting this key position to build on their already strong finance team. Currently a market leader the organisation are highly profitable, have a number of high level projects running simultaneously and have bold aspirations to be a market leaders in their sector.
The permanent Finance Manager will play a critical role in improving commercial performance, driving reporting efficiencies and delivering key MI to aid better decision making by the executive team. Once in role the candidate will be responsible for liaising with senior stakeholders both across finance and the wider business.
Specific duties include:
- Take ownership of key financial processes to drive commercial performance and margin delivery
- Develop and build financial models to drive continuous improvement
- Develop enhanced KPI’s and roll these out across the finance division
- Assist in the building, development and integration of a newly defined budgeting and forecasting process
- Influence and challenge commercial stakeholders across the business
- Business partnering with key stakeholders in order to deliver improved analysis, MI and data flows
- Analyse large quantities of raw data and provide recommendations to assist future business decisions
- Provide commercial recommendations relating to monthly and quarterly sales performance
- Liaise with business as usual and project finance teams to ensure that entities are delivering in line with projections and deadlines are hit
- Preparation of complex Management Information (MI) and project steering packs for the senior management team
Candidates wishing to apply for this role will be a CCAB Qualified accountant ideally with experience within an FMCG, logistics or distribution focussed business. Further to this the individual will have extensive experience of working across a larger multi site organisation. The candidate will have highly developed stakeholder management skills and will be well versed in liaising and influencing the most senior individuals across the business. The post holder will be commercially strong and will have experience of implementing and delivering improved budget processes, commercial models and 3/5 year business plans. The candidate will have the ability to prepare detailed MI, analyse information and make commercial recommendations to the executive team.