Finance Manager- UK Reporting
Salary £46,000 - £52,000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Consultant Robert Patterson
Date posted 12 March 2019 2019-03-122019-05-11 accountancy Luton Bedfordshire GB GBP 46000 52000 52000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Excited to partner with PLC listed, market leading FMCG brand based in Luton. With impressive year on year growth in an increasingly tough market place, my client offers a great platform to progress your career within a fast paced but rewarding environment.
Currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to take full ownership of the UK reporting structure and lead and manage a small team, with good visibility to senior internal and external stakeholders across the business. Perfect platform for either a newly qualified (0-3 years PQE) from practice or industry!
- Take full ownership of UK month end reporting, opening and closing the accounts with exposure to CFO and multinational stakeholders throughout.
- Complete and add insight to quarterly reporting requirements for UK entities and sites
- Prepare and take ownership for the statutory accounts for the UK entities and oversee annual audit process for all entities
- Partner with senior internal stakeholders up to CFO, showing confidence to offer analysis and insight on monthly and quarterly board reports. External stakeholder engagement with operations directors across a multi-site remit.
- Provide margin and analysis commentary on a monthly basis
- Manage small team of three, mentor and develop personnel throughout
- Liaise with other finance sectors (commercial, technical, group, treasury) to deliver results
- Qualified accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Worked within a fast paced PLC environment or audited PLC complex accounts
- Confident stakeholder manager happy to influence at a senior level
- High level of reporting and technical grounding
If this could be you or anyone in your network please apply below or feel free to drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org