Commercial Finance Manager
Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Sabina Yasmin
Date posted 11 March 2019 2019-03-112019-05-10 accountancy Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Robert Walters are looking to recruit for a Commercial Finance Manager for a company within Central Birmingham. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a growing business who are involved in some very exciting projects over the next few years. You must be a fully qualified accountant with excellent people leadership skills, technical accounting knowledge including a strong command of IFRS & FRS 101, possess a process led attention to detail, be a strong communicator and a natural people leader. You will be managing a team which comprises of accountants, assistant accountants and the transactional team. This is a permanent post or a temp to perm role.
As the Commercial Finance Manager you will take full accountability for the Financial Accounts as well as get involved in exciting projects including a restructure and you will look at the re-organisation and optimise processes. Key activities include:
- Responsibility for all local & group financial reporting, accuracy of balance sheets, P&L cash flow and other financial statements
- Develop and roll out internal control processes and procedures and enforce their adoption within the business
- Contribute to the budgeting and forecasting process and develop working relationships with a broad range of both internal and external stakeholders
- Oversee and develop the staff and processes associated with invoicing and management of the sales ledger
- Play a key role in leveraging new systems in order to develop high quality reporting of product performance to inform business decisions
- Play a key role in enhancing processes and controls to improve quality and timeliness.
- Develop and maintain a clear accounting manual in respect of the group's products
- Act as a business partner to commercial arms of the business
- Act as a finance liaison to the Group Product Committee and play a role in the development of the due diligence processes surrounding new product developments
- Where necessary, support the rest of the finance team in delivery of monthly, quarterly, and annual internal and external financial reporting.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks or projects as may be required from time-to-time
- To maintain courtesy, professionalism and high standards of presentation in all communications with customers and potential customers
- To comply with your obligations under the Company’s data protection, information security and other relevant policies, when handling personal data or special categories of sensitive data
- To perform all tasks and duties when required, providing flexibility and cover in a team working environment.
The Successful Commercial Finance Manager will be:
Fully qualified with relevant Post Qualified Experience
Strong ability to organise & optimise processes
Excellent leadership and communication skills
For more information please contact Sabina Yasmin on Sabina.email@example.com