Reporting Finance Manager
Salary £200 - £275 per day
Consultant Xavier Parisi
Date posted 08 March 2019 2019-03-082019-04-07 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Nantwich Cheshire GB GBP 200 275 275 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A specialist logistics distribution and supply chain organisation, based in Nantwich, are looking to recruit an experienced Reporting Finance Manager to assist them during an extremely busy period.
The Role and Responsibilities of the Reporting Finance Manager position will include:
- Month End and Reporting Duties.
- Completion, consolidation and overview and management of Month-End process to deadlines.
- Review and analyse and P&L performance, Balance Sheet and KPI’s.
- Variance analysis and commentary.
- Management and review of Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Responsible for the accuracy of the financial accounting and implementing technical or regulatory updates.
- Group Reporting.
- Provide data and analysis to Group to agreed deadlines.
- Prepare and review Group Reporting and Board Pack.
The successful individual will;
- Be ideally CIMA / ACCA qualified or QBE and overseas equivalent
- Have strong excel and systems skills
- Prior experience of using an ERP will be beneficial
- Be available at short notice
If you would like to apply for this Reporting Finance Manager role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 214 7405.