Commercial Finance Manager
Salary £60,000 - £65,000 per annum
Location Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Katherine Allwood
Date posted 06 March 2019 2019-03-062019-05-05 retail Greater Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 60000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A leading retail business based in Greater Manchester are looking for a Commercial Finance Manager to join their team.
About the role
As part of this role you will be completing the following tasks:
- Business partnering with internal stakeholders, challenging and pushing back when required.
- Devising strategic plans with the commercial team.
- This will include creating business cases with key analytical information, and presenting them to help the business make strategic decisions.
- Working with senior stakeholders across a range of divisions.
- Creating Excel models from scratch, and working on improving existing models as required.
- Finding cost saving initiatives to be implemented across the business.
- Continuing the growth and expansion of the team.
- Always looking for ways to add value to the company.
About the person
This business are looking for a Qualified Accountant (or overseas equivalent) who has got experience in a retail environment. Experience in an online retail business would be beneficial as well. You must be a strong business partner, with an ability to challenge stakeholders as required. Modelling skills are also important for this role. A commercial outlook and the desire to continually add value are imperative for this role.
About the company
This business are a leading retail business, and this role is newly created within their existing team. It's a fantastic opportunity for someone to join the team is a very visible role across the business. There is a clear succession path from this role, offering a good opportunity for future career progression internally.
For more information on this exciting role please apply via the link below or email email@example.com