Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Christopher Lloyd
Date posted 05 March 2019 2019-03-052019-05-04 pharmaceuticals Runcorn Cheshire Manor Park GB WA7 1TT GBP 45000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
This dynamic organisation in Runcorn are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join the organisation in an operationally focused role, concentrating on process improvements.
- Overall accountability for leading and managing transactional finance teams
- Responsible for driving continuous procedural and system improvements.
- Finance lead on P2P transformation
- Improving and developing processes, monitoring reporting teams for effectiveness, delivering cash management and quality analysis
- Responsible for multiple process improvements & reporting projects
- Production of key KPI's, monitoring team performance
- Developing & managing relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation, ensuring a streamlined accounting process
- Ideally suited for a Qualified Finance Manager, with a proven track record of managing large finance teams
- Demonstrable experience of improving controls and processes.
- Proven experience of reporting to tight deadlines, managing high volumes of work and delivering accuracy at all times.
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to influence key stakeholders across all levels
- Experience of working on departmental restructuring & system implementation
This is an outstanding opportunity for any Finance Manager looking for a role that offers the chance to affect genuine change and develop processes & systems as well as standard business as usual tasks.