Finance Manager- Commercial Reporting
Salary £60,000 - £66,000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Consultant Robert Patterson
Date posted 04 March 2019 2019-03-042019-05-03 accountancy Luton Bedfordshire GB GBP 60000 66000 66000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Currently recruiting for a market leading listed entity based in Luton, lots of progression available and a genuine great working culture. You will lead a small team of commercially minded business partners across a fast paced remit.
As Finance Manager- Commercial Reporting, you will have a broad remit with multiple internal and external stakeholders; ranging from operations to investor relations and be responsible for a high performing business unit!
- Take full ownership of up to 60 million P/L responsibility with stakeholder engagement up to directors both internal and external.
- Mentor and manage two qualified direct reports
- Partner with multinational stakeholders and add value/ insight for both top and bottom line revenue improvements
- Oversee the financial management of the business unit, good blend of commercial and reporting focus throughout. Commercial business unit reporting will involve overseeing month end processes.
- Development of business unit 3/5 year budget and forecasting
- Drive culture of continuous improvement across cost base
- Strong involvement with projects and roll outs
- Qualified accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA with 2 years+ PQE
- Exposure working within a fast-paced listed environment
- Strong communicator
- Partners well with senior stakeholders
- Confident man manager, happy to mentor and manage multiple reports
If this could be you or anyone in your network please apply below or conversely drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org