Commercial Finance Business Partner
Salary £300 - £350 per day
Consultant Xavier Parisi
Date posted 19 February 2019 2019-02-192019-03-21 retail Crewe Cheshire GB GBP 300 350 350 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A leading national retail business, based in Crewe, are looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Finance Business Partner to assist them during an extremely busy period.
The Role and Responsiblities of the Commercial Finance Business Partner position will include:
- Preparing financial analysis to influence promotional planning for each period – working with the buying team to understand forecasted performance and performance against last year.
- Review actual promotional performance each period versus forecast and prior years to understand key performance drivers.
- Prepare schedules on supplier terms income, review and challenge year on year performance with buyers and understand any changes in performance and key drivers.
- Input in to margin budget for the annual budgeting process and analysis any normalisation adjustments required for non-recurring events.
- Designing and scoping reporting/analysis on any new commercial projects (e.g. new supply agreements, synergy analysis etc).
- Prepare analysis on category range reviews to determine impact on sales and margin of any changes that have been implemented.
- Work closely with management accounts team to understand any issues affecting product margin and drive process improvement with buying team to minimise issues.
- Work with marketing team to understand impact of marketing campaigns on sales performance.
The successful individual will;
- Be ideally CIMA / ACCA qualified or QBE and overseas equivalent
- Have a proven track record within a business partnering role
- Have strong excel and systems skills
- Prior experience of using an ERP will be beneficial
- Be available at short notice
If you would like to apply for this Commercial Finance Business Partner role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 214 7405.