Salary £300 - £350 per day
Consultant Xavier Parisi
Date posted 12 February 2019 2019-02-122019-03-14 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 300 350 350 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A leading national logistics distribution and supply chain organisation, based in Manchester city centre, are looking to recruit an experienced Finance Manager to assist them during an extremely busy period.
The Role and Responsiblities of the Finance Manager position will include:
- lanning, reporting and analysis of supply chain financials and providing commercial support to the Supply Chain function.
- Preparing the consolidated budget and forecasts for the supply chain function agreeing timetables and ensuring appropriate data is provided by support functions to the supply chain operation.
- Use influencing and leadership skills to hold operations team to account and to challenge on variances to plan.
- Take ownership for challenging costs and benefits, compiling monthly updates on financial and KPI performance.
- Build appropriate reports and analysis to increase visibility and insight into supply chain risks and opportunities.
- In conjunction with operations and financial control teams, build approporiate financial controls for stock management and stock buy ins.
- Production of weekly and monthly stock valuation reports.
- Produce and improve accuracy of stock forecast in conjunction with supply chain team.
- Provide commercial/financial support on stock/working capital reduction initiatives.
- Support regional FBPs in the creation of baselines and consistent measurement of initiative benefits across the logistics network.
- Implement project review process for capital and cost of change spend.
- Produce and analyse weekly and monthly logistics and supply chain cost centre reporting.
- Apply best practice applied to trial analysis, including up front scoping of financial and non-financial performance indicators and consistent methods of measurement.
- Support the coaching and mentoring of the Hub Finance Analysts.
The successful individual will;
- Be ideally CIMA / ACCA qualified or QBE and overseas equivalent
- Have a proven track record within a reporting role
- Have strong excel and systems skills
- Prior experience of using an ERP will be beneficial
- Be available at short notice
If you would like to apply for this Finance Manager role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on email@example.com or 0161 214 7405.