Salary £65,000 - £75,000 per annum
Consultant Christopher Lloyd
Date posted 06 February 2019 2019-02-062019-04-07 financial-services Liverpool Merseyside Liverpool City Centre GB L3 1BP GBP 65000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
This outstanding Financial Services business based in Liverpool city centre are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join the organisation on an initial 12 month fixed term contract.
Reporting to an impressive Head of Finance, your core duties will include;
- Leading, motivating and developing a large team of qualified accountants, ensuring the delivery of high quality financial reports
- Ensuring the completeness and accuracy of multiple complex income streams and the related balance sheet entries, to meet internal and external reporting requirements.
- Complex income reconciliations to understand the drivers and identify potential future risks
- Ownership of balance sheet accounts e.g. intangible assets, fixed assets, other debtors, other creditors, accruals, prepayments and provisions. This includes working with the balance sheet controls team to drive down unreconciled items
- Input into the budget and forecast process
- Managing the cost allocation model
- Leading or contributing to a wide variety of projects and initiatives as required.
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/ ACA/ CIMA or equivalent)
- Proven track record of managing a developing large diverse teams
- Experience of working within a Financial Services is desirable
- Effective communicator, able to work with all levels within an organisation
- Understanding of IFRS, relevant law, regulation and/or listing requirements to ensure the UK accounting and reporting is compliant
This is an excellent opportunity for any immediately available Finance Manager to join an exceptional business in a role that can offer long-term prospects of a permanent position.