Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Marcus Pratt
Date posted 01 February 2019 2019-02-012019-04-02 accountancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 50000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A leading financial services business based in Manchester has a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Manager position looking to develop and progress in an exciting forward thinking company
Robert Walters are currently engaged with a leading financial services business based in Manchester in their search for a Finance Manager. My client is not only an award winning company but has an award winning products that has seen the company embark on an exciting period of growth.
This role is a pivotal position and newly created due to continued faced paced environment in which this company operates in. The Finance manager is going to be key in assisting the strategic decisions moving forward and managerial responsibilities of the internal reporting for the business.
- Assist the Financial Controller in the production of the monthly Group Business Review for the Board and Executive Management Board
- Production of consolidated and subsidiary month-end management accounts
- Delivering cost centre level monthly management reporting
- Business partnering with operational and support teams
- Analysis of variances to budget and forecasts with clear commentary
- Monitor and report on key SLA’s
- Ensure all Balance sheet reconciliations are produced, reviewed and monitored
- Oversee the key transactional functions for cashbook, purchase ledger & sales ledger
- Cashflow forecasting
- Preparation of information for interim & year-end audits, including liaising with auditors
- Staff management & development, including appraisals, target setting and monitoring
- Maintaining and improving systems, processes and controls
- Ensure compliance with group policies and accounting standards
- Systems development and implementation
The successful candidate will be Qualified Accountant ACA, CIMA or ACCA with a strong working knowledge of IFRS and FRS101. Exposure to a fast-paced environment would be advantageous. In return this opportunity and company offer the ability to progress your career whilst working in a strong team that prides itself on delivering great results.
If you are interested in having a more detailed conversation about this role then please contact Marcus Pratt on 0161 240 7462 or Marcus.firstname.lastname@example.org