Salary £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
Consultant Isabel Evans
Date posted 25 January 2019 2019-01-252019-03-26 property-and-housing London London GB GBP 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
My client, an AIM-listed commercial property business, are looking to recruit a Finance Manager to join their Mayfair head office.
The business is doing extremely well, with consistent year on year growth and a robust business model and balance sheet.
As a result, they are currently looking to recruit a Finance Manager, to look after the day to day running of the finance team. It's an extremely broad role, perfect for making the most of your ACA training, with plenty of room to progress long term.
This is an SME business, with a close knit, family feel to it and exposure to all levels of seniority straight away. There is a lovely working environment, and a big focus on work life balance and flexible working. It's a perfect step into industry, with variety, responsibility, and a collaborative team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Produce accurate and timely monthly group management accounts
- Co-ordinate (in conjunction with the Finance Director) the drafting of the interim, preliminary and Annual reports.
- Responsible for maintaining the accounting integrity for the group’s accounting package
- Produce a monthly group and fund cash report with recommended cash transfers
- Maintain the asset management fee report on a monthly basis with budget variance explanations
- Lead the Group’s annual budget setting process
- Monitor FX exposure and quantify differences to budget
- Ensure all UK VAT and UK corporation tax returns are kept up to date
- Carry other frequent ad hoc tasks.
- Some overseas travel required
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACA qualified - small/mid size practice preferred
- IFRS and UK GAAP knowledge
- Exposure to overseas foreign currency work and group consolidations
- Knowledge/interest in the real estate sector highly desirable
- Bright, outgoing, ambitious and hands on in nature
To apply to this unique opportunity, please get in touch!