Salary £280 - £300 per day
Consultant Xavier Parisi
Date posted 23 January 2019 2019-01-232019-02-22 retail Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 280 300 300 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A leading national retail business, based in Manchester City Centre, are looking to recruit an experienced Finance Manager to assist them during an extremely busy period.
The Role and Responsibilities of the Finance Manager position will include:
- Overseeing the month end head office reporting process, ensuring timelines are met and all critical actions complete.
- Support the monthly forecasting process to drive strategic decision making.
- Planning and running detailed cost centre reviews aligned to the quarterly re-forecast, driving savings and efficiencies.
- Continuously review the management accounts function and processes, implementing change and improvements where needed.
- Responsible for management companies balance sheets and reconciliations.
- Assistance with the annual budgeting process.
- Oversee the quarterly forecasting process, working closely with operational teams and communicating objectives to stakeholders within the business.
- Support the Finance Director with statutory reporting requirements.
- Overall responsibility for VAT returns.
The successful individual will;
- Be ideally CIMA / ACCA qualified or QBE and overseas equivalent
- Have proven experience of preparing and presenting management accounts
- Have strong excel and systems skills
- Prior experience of using an ERP will be beneficial
- Be available at short notice
If you would like to apply for this Finance Manager role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 214 7405.