Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Location Trafford ParkCONTRACTOR
Consultant Xavier Parisi
Date posted 23 January 2019 2019-01-232019-02-22 real-estate-and-property Trafford Park Greater Manchester GB GBP 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A leading national real estate and property organisation, based in Trafford Park, are looking to recruit an experienced Finance Manager to assist them during an extremely busy period on a 12-15 month fixed term contract.
The Role and Responsiblities of the Finance Manager position will include:
- Ensuring the delivery of accurate Financial Reporting within set deadlines.
- Production of monthly management accounts, board presentations and quarterly reporting to the group.
- Manage the business planning, annual budgeting and monthly forecast processes producing a Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and Cashflow budget for the year.
- Maintain, monitor and develop the financial controls within divisions and ensure compliance with certain external requirements e.g. VAT submissions.
- Understand the ERP system and identify areas which will provide greater value/automation including an understanding of integration with non-finance systems.
- Provide financial support and analysis to the Senior Management team within each business, interpreting the numbers in a way which will drive value in the business and developing KRIs.
- Manage and develop a team containing, qualified accountants, trainee accountants and transactional processing staff.
- Deliver the annual statutory accounts as the main contact with the Auditors for the division.
The successful individual will;
- Be ideally CIMA / ACCA qualified or QBE and overseas equivalent
- Have a proven track record within a reporting role
- Have strong excel and systems skills
- Prior experience of using an ERP will be beneficial
- Be available at short notice
If you would like to apply for this Finance Manager role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 214 7405.