Corporate Finance Analyst (Newly Qualified)
Salary £45,000 - £52,000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Consultant Robert Patterson
Date posted 14 January 2019 2019-01-142019-03-15 accountancy Luton Bedfordshire GB GBP 45000 52000 52000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Currently recruiting a commercially focused Corporate Finance Analyst position for market leading and progressive FTSE 100 based in Luton. After impressive year on year numbers the group itself is in a fantastic place and is continuing to grow even as a market leader!
My client offers a platform of continuous and encouraged progression, great working culture (including flexible working from the onset) and a broad remit with exposure to senior decision makers across the group. This role would suit a newly qualified accountant from practice or from industry who is looking for a blended commercial and technical role in a fast paced FTSE.
Corporate Finance Analyst:
- To business partner all head office functions up to director level both internally and externally
- Core focus on end to end accountability of business units with head office finance, operational stakeholders across procurement, HR and IT
- Drive strategic interventions and business actions
- Adding value to top and bottom line revenue streams
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement and innovation. Lean cost focus!
- Month end responsibilities across multi-site remit
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant (0-3 years PQE)
- Strong communicator
- Progressive and intuitive
If this role could be of interest drop me a note on firstname.lastname@example.org or conversely apply below.