Transactional Finance Manager
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Consultant Gary Darlington
Date posted 10 January 2019 2019-01-102019-03-11 accountancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 35000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Following another year of incredible success this Manchester based business have created a new role for Transnational Finance Manager to join their thriving finance team.
Working closely with the Head of Finance you will lead a team responsible for accounts receivable, cash allocation, master data & debt recovery activities for the business.
Key Responsibilities will include;
- Managing the accounts receivable team activities including; credit control and legal escalation, account management, cash allocation, billing/invoice queries & control account reconciliation
- Cash and treasury responsibilities; Posting on a daily basis of all cash transactions from the bank statements, Timely and accurate investigation of cash queries, Regular periodic bank account reconciliations, Processing of weekly BACS payment runs for suppliers and staff expenses, Daily and ad hoc cash flow forecasting, Liaison with the bank regarding ad hoc payment recalls
- Management of master data files, liaison with IT to ensure completeness and accuracy of the billing data
- Staff management for own team, including appraisals and performance management
- Ad hoc reporting to the business
- Assist in the designing, building and delivering of financial controls to ensure the financial integrity of the business
- Working with the Head of Finance to implement new and improve existing processes, including new system implementation
- Ad hoc projects as requested
Key skills preferred;
- Experience of the above
- Strong people management experience
- Ability to identify commercial opportunities and drive change when it is required to enhance financial performance
- Ability to liaise and influence senior stakeholders, both finance and non-finance
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast paced growing business that can offer a interesting and varied remit. You will given the autonomy to lead the team and implement changes where you see necessary.
To apply, please contact Gary Darlington at Robert Walters on firstname.lastname@example.org / 01612407474