Senior Finance Business Partner
Salary £55,000 - £65,000 per annum + Bonus, flexi cash benefits package
Consultant Callum Laurie
Date posted 09 January 2019 2019-01-092019-03-10 accountancy Cambridge Cambridgeshire GB GBP 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
One of Cambridgeshire’s most exciting employers are looking to grow their finance team by recruiting a Senior Finance Business Partner.
As the Senior Finance Business Partner, you will report into a highly supportive Head of Business Partnering. Your responsibilities will include:
- Advising, challenging and coaching stakeholders and directors on financial performance on financials, including consolidating numbers into monthly business reports.
- Attending regular stakeholder meetings to obtain up to date information on running projects.
- Maintaining the accuracy of forecasts and, using a good understanding of the business model and financial drivers, to challenge and influence the key stakeholders.
- Supporting the leadership teams in investment decisions, analysing financial risk.
- Influencing at a senior level on strategic direction, aiding commercial decisions and driving profitability.
- Leading on the production and delivery of detailed financial analysis.
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified chartered accountant (ACA or equivalent) who can influence at a senior level. You will have the ability to analyse and present on complex matters. You must have demonstrable experience in preparing high qualify financial analysis. Candidates from all sectors are welcome to apply, particularly those with IT/ Tech exposure.
CVs are under constant constraint, so do not hesitate on applying.