Salary £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Location North West LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Isabel Evans
Date posted 20 December 2018 2018-12-202019-02-18 property-and-housing North West London London GB GBP 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
My client, a leading property development business, are looking for a commercially savvy Finance Manager to join their London head office.
This leading property business is behind some of the most iconic urban regeneration projects in London, with huge developments in the pipeline over the next few years. As a result, they are recruiting for a hands on Finance Manager to run the team.
The Finance Manager will work closely with the MD of the business, and will be a pivotal business partner to non finance stakeholders across the business. The Finance Manager will have a solid technical finance background, commercial acumen, and the ability to lead a team through a period of rapid growth.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for producing the suite of operational reporting for all units
- Produce monthly management accounts for Managing Director with commentary and variance explanations for internal and external (lenders) audiences;
- Produce and present group budgets, forecasts and variance reports to Managing Director
- Update annual operational budgets for quarterly and ad hoc profit re-forecasts;
- Work with Group Financial Controller to produce the statutory accounts to applicable deadlines.
- Read and understand relevant sections of funding documents to ensure compliance;
- Work closely with Managing Director to implement system upgrades and review and implement alternative systems and/or add-ons as and when required.
- Assisting the Tax Department with accounts queries
- Responsibility for the financial controls
- Undertake financial due diligence and commercial project support as required from time to time.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or overseas equivalent)
- Significant post-qualification experience
- An interest/experience of the real estate sector
- Prior team management experience
- Strong Excel and systems ability
- Excellent communications skills across all levels
To apply to this fantastic new position, please get in touch over Christmas!