Salary £65,000 - £80,000 per annum
Consultant Dom Horne
Date posted 17 December 2018 2018-12-172019-02-15 media UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A high growth and fast paced media/Entertainment business who are based in Central London are looking to hire a commercially minded Finance Manager for a newly created role.
This newly created Finance Manager will form a key and intrinsic part of the central London finance team who are based in a modern and spacious office. The Finance Manager will support a number of key leadership figures within the UK business. This commercially focused role will give you a sophisticated understanding of the business at all levels. The Finance Manager will support the post production business unit CEO on a day to day basis, helping to develop and execute the story and long-term strategic plan.
There is ample progression on offer for the right candidate both in this role and also within the wider group as well. The business is going from strength to strength and posting impressive growth figures year to date. This media/entertainment business is truly a leader within it's field and is certainly a great place to work.
The day to day duties of the Finance Manager will include but not be limited to:
- Full ownership of the planning and budgeting process
- Responsibility for all project accounting to help maximise project profitability
- Actively participating and advising on the new business/contract renewals process
- Preparing investment cases for review
- Assisting the senior leadership team in key decision making
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a fully qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) or overseas equivalent
- Have a demonstrable track record of adding commercial value
- Have prior media/post production experience
- Be a strong systems user with experience in SAP
- Have a high attention to detail
To avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity please apply today or get in touch on 0207 509 8493 (email@example.com).