Group Finance Manager
Salary £55,000 - £65,000 per annum + bonus + competitive benefits
Consultant Julie Peacock
Date posted 13 December 2018 2018-12-132019-02-11 retail UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Our client, a hugely successful listed international retailer is currently seeking a high calibre Finance Manager role to join its Central London based head office. I am seeking qualified level finance professionals who possess a minimum of 2 years relevant experience ideally gained within the retail or a related sector. This is an opportunity to work for an incredibly strong brand name in the UK and internationally within a fast paced upbeat exciting business!
Reporting into a high calibre Senior Finance Manager this is a broad and interesting Finance Managers position. Key responsibilities are as follows
- Preparation of the monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual consolidated management and statutory reporting under IFRS
- Management of the audit process, half yearly and yearly along with controls walkthroughs
- Preparation of the annual audit workpapers including coordination with external auditors
- Review the weekly forecasting model and manage risks to cashflow
- Review of management accounts and ensure compliance with group policies and procedures
- Review commentary prepared by all territories and summarise into concise and meaningful Group commentary for Board
- Compiling and analysing data as required to support business decision making
- Significant involvement in systems upgrade and system maintenance
Applicants must possess formal accountancy qualification or oversees equivalent; a minimum of 2 years relevant post qualified experience.
A passion towards the retail space and desire to working within a lively upbeat team orientated environment as part of a team of high calibre driven professionals.
Please do feel free to refer anyone from within your finance network who might be interested, we offer £200 retail vouchers for all successful referrals.