Financial Controls Manager
Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Marcus Pratt
Date posted 12 December 2018 2018-12-122019-02-10 accountancy UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
International Manufacturer based in Manchester City Centre, currently looking to recruit a Financial Controls Manager.
Currently working with an international leading manufacturer that is currently looking to recruit a Financial Controls Manager
This role is to maintaining the Change Management Process for JSOX and Baseline Controls used to capture, process and approve all changes impacting global documentation in a systematic and disciplined manner.
This includes assisting with the analysis of change requests raised, monitoring changes to ensure timely approval and completion, and implementing changes into the SAP GRC used to manage Company`s Control Framework.
- Maintaining the Management Self-Assessment and Remediation Process covering Management Walkthrough, Control Confirmation, Self-Identified Items for entities in scope for Internal Control Activities (JSOX / Baseline Controls).
- Updating Internal Control Tools (JSOX Memo Tool, SAP GRC)
- Maintaining the Global Policies and Procedures Library; including policy upload, CFO Guidance maintenance, query maintenance and communication to relevant stakeholders
- Providing ad hoc administrative assistance to the Financial Controls Group as required
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Degree level education
- Professional accounting qualification such as ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Proven working knowledge and experience of internal controls, auditing and compliance activity ideally within a multinational environment
- Good standard of IT knowledge in systems such as MS Office
- SAP experience beneficial
If you would like more information about this role or would like to have a discussion about opportunities at the moment, please contact Marcus Pratt on 0161 240 7462 or email Marcus.Pratt@robertwalters.com