Salary £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Consultant Isabel Evans
Date posted 11 December 2018 2018-12-112019-02-09 property-and-housing UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
My client, a leading privately owned real estate company, are looking for a Finance Manager to join their Central London head office.
Working closely with the senior finance team, the Finance Manager will look after the day to day financial reporting, management information, controls and consolidation. There are lots of improvements to be made, so the successful candidate will be hands on and proactive.
This is brand new role, so offers an exciting opportunity to shape the role as necessary, with lots of autonomy. The position will also oversee a couple of junior accountants.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage a team of 2-3 accountants and ensure efficient running of accounting processes.
- Process complex transactions within the Group.
- Maintain Group consolidation.
- Improve and update processes, ensuring that they are appropriately documented.
- Ensure efficient procedures are maintained and improved to implement and support finance processes and controls.
- Ensure that finance processes and controls are in line with standards (IFRS, FRS 101 or FRS 102 as applicable), regulations, Group policies and other guidance.
- Implementation of new accounting standards.
- Assist with the preparation of statutory and interim accounts at the Group and subsidiary level.
- Assist with the preparation of management, board and investor reporting relating to the Group’s performance.
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACA qualified (Big 4 preferred)
- Technically strong, with good IFRS knowledge as applicable
- Previous experience in industry, preparing financial and management accounts
- Strong Excel/systems experience
- An interest/experience in real estate highly desirable
To apply for this fantastic management role, please get in touch!