Salary £30,000 - £45,000 per annum
Location North LondonCONTRACTOR
Consultant Joseph Hodgson
Date posted 30 November 2018 2018-11-302018-12-30 accountancy UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An exciting Finance Manager opportunity is available for a Transport & Logistics company based in North London. This role is for a 9 month FTC
This really interesting Finance Manager role based in North London responsibilities include:
- Financial and commercial support for Operational Director
- Play a lead role in challenging the status quo, seeking value for the business, and driving a profit focused culture
- Manage, develop and engage finance team reporting into this role
- Work with internal & external partners / customers to foster collaboration, networking & best practice.
- Oversee delivery of monthly reporting agenda, inclusive of month end trading and variance analysis.
- Manage, develop and engage regional finance team reporting into this role
- Implement financial strategies, plans and targets to develop existing & new business.
- Ensure that robust financial solutions are implemented and monitored to optimise profit and minimise associated risk.
- Support the preparation of financial reports, models, budgets and forecast working with other stakeholders (e.g. operations, HR, IT, etc.) to ensure profit optimisation & risk mitigation.
- Manage improvement programmes to aid business efficiency and profitability through cost trend analysis
- Manage financial (& business) reporting & forecasting to aid decision making and monitor progress.
If this Finance Manager position is of interest to you please apply directly or email email@example.com