Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum + bonus + competitive benefits
Consultant Julie Peacock
Date posted 27 November 2018 2018-11-272019-01-26 retail UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Our client is a successful Central London based retailer. Currently seeking a high calibre finance manager who possesses a passion for the sector and desire to work within a fast paced, ever changing environment. A min of 1-2 years relevant financia/management accounting experience post qualified is required.
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance, you will bes asked to play a key role within the team and take on the following key responsibilities
- Manage the finance month and year end processes across AP/AR and management accounts
- Prepare group variance analysis for the group and provide an explanation of variances against budget, prior year and forecast
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and consolidation from a group wide perspective
- Assist in board and external reporting in conjunction with FP&A team
- Partner with FP&A to recommend and implement cost controls
- Manage month end reconciliations and controls including Stock, and Fixed Assets
- Assisting FP&A team in respect of budgeting and forecasting
- Work towards understanding business efficiencies
- Assist in the production of budgetary board packs and presentations
- Ad hoc project work on an ongoing basis
Applicants must possess a minimum of 1-2 years relevant post qualified experience ideally gained within the retail or a related sector. The business encourages career progression within the immediate and wider group which incorporates a number of strong brands within the retail space.
We do also offer £200 retail vouchers for all successful referrals, to include Apple, John Lewis, Selfridges, Debenhams and numerous others.
Any assistance also greatly appreciated!