Senior Finance Account Manager
Salary £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Kay Edle
Date posted 26 November 2018 2018-11-262019-01-25 accountancy UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Finance Account Manager to join an exciting firm based in Harpenden. My client are a successful International business who have created this new role to help support the Director of Sales and Account Management. The salary is £45,000 - £55,000.
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Finance Account Manager to join an exciting firm based in Harpenden. My client are a successful International Business who have created this new role to help support the Director of Sales and Account Management.
As the Senior Finance Account Manager, you will be mainly responsible for managing the delivery, acceptance, and deduction of recovery claims that they deliver to their clients. This position requires working with the client via phone, email and in person.
The main responsibilities for the Senior Finance Account Manager are:
- Building strong relationships with assigned clients
- Working with the Director, EMEA to develop new strategies and approaches to optimise the audit and address barriers to success
- Managing claims for their clients and work in a collaborative fashion with the Business Development teams
- Performing secondary calls related to collections of aged receivables
- Generating and maintain key client data in Salesforce
- Generating and maintain quarterly client forecast
- Analysing data and audit performance
- Conducting weekly client meetings to discuss the claims and escalations
- Developing analytics and presentations that support periodic business reviews
The required skills for this role are:
- At least 3 years previous experience as an Account Manager within the financial services sector or as a Head of Accounts/Finance Manager within Industry
- Ideally having experience working within an Accounts Payable department
- Prior experience with billing financial systems such as SAP and Oracle
- Ideally having Salesforce experience
- Having a can do attitude
- Good communication, written, verbal skills and professional in person.
- Excellent analytical skills and able to organise and priortise multiple tasks effectivley
- Strong presentation skills
Salary and Benefits
The role of Senior Finance Account Manager will be based in Harpenden and will have a salary of £45,000 - £55,000 and company specific benefits. You will be joining a friendly team of 25.
Please apply if you have previous experience of working in a similar role or if you are an accountant who is now looking for a different challenge and are very commercially focused with your CV to email@example.com or call more information on 01727 617010