Salary £60,000 - £65,000 per annum + Car+Pension+Bonus
Consultant Abdul Khan
Date posted 22 November 2018 2018-11-222019-01-21 accountancy UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
To be successful for the Finance Manager role you must be qualified ACA or ACCA with 1-2 years PQE and ideally have an Audit background. This role will report in to the Financial Controller and have responsibility to manage a small team.
My client have experienced YOY growth and are expecting this to continue through 2019 and beyond. This is a pivotal role within their finance structure and looking for dynamic and ambitious individual to join an excellent business during a time of significant growth.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the production of accurate and timely month end trial balances and consolidation
- Responsible for the production of statutory financial information including the filing of accounts within the requisite time frames
- Responsible for keeping up to date with current and proposed accounting standards assessing the impact on financial forecasts
- Responsible for managing the short term cash flow requirements of TH by liaising with all relevant departments in TH, to ensure it is up to date an accurate.
- Responsible for ensuring invoicing is up to date and invoice payment received on a timely manner.
- Responsible for ensuring the finance department operates effectively and is adequately resourced.
- To set and monitor the annual overheads budgets and investigate and highlight variances.
- Managing day to day operational relationships within the team
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to email@example.com