Group Reporting Manager
Salary £65,000 - £70,000 per annum
Consultant Isabel Evans
Date posted 16 November 2018 2018-11-162019-01-15 property-and-housing UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
My client, a leading FTSE listed property developer, are looking to hire a Group Reporting Manager to join their head office in the City.
This exciting real estate company are currently expanding their Group finance function, and as such are recruiting a Group Reporting Manager. Managing a team of 3, the Group Reporting Manager will work closely with the Group Financial Controller in running the day to day group reporting process.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a true industry leader, in a challenging and well-rounded role, with lots of senior level exposure, and huge opportunity to progress.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the preparation of the consolidated accounts for the Group and statutory reporting for all Group entities and Joint Ventures.
- Leading on the preparation and delivery of the Group statutory audit and managing the relationship with the external auditors.
- Ensuring the Group's technical compliance with new IFRS standards and providing advice on complex Group transactions.
- Ensuring acquisitions, divestitures and investments are integrated and accounted for correctly, working closely with tax.
- Providing wider technical support to the Finance team from a statutory and financial reporting viewpoint.
- Responsibility for the update and ownership of the Group Accounting Policy Manual.
- Effective management and leadership of a team of 3 within the Group Finance function.
- Working closely with the FP&A and tax teams, to deliver a more integrated and collaborative approach from a Group Finance perspective.
- Reviewing and challenging financial information from businesses to ensure accuracy and consistency across the Group.
- Developing and improving the Group's current processes and systems, particularly in relation to the reporting process.
- Assistance with other ad-hoc financial projects as required.
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACA qualified (Big 4 preferred)
- Strong technical experience/IFRS knowledge
- Experience of working with complex group consolidations
- Confident and articulate team leader
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please get in touch!