Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Ryan Day
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132019-01-12 accountancy UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
JOB TITLE: FINANCE MANAGER INDUSTRY: RETAIL/LOGISTICS LOCATION: GREATER MANCHESTER The Client, a reputable business within the retail industry, is seeking an experienced Finance Manager within its Distribution Centre, to produce the accounts and provide sound commercial financial support to the wider business. The candidate must be a qualified Accountant to apply.
Some of the Key responsibilities:
- To produce monthly management accounts, Board reports, monthly Forecasts and annual budgets for four Retail businesses covering Retail and Multi-Channel Operations
- To take full responsibility for the accounts production (actuals, forecasts, budgets, Board reports, ad hoc analyses) for the Distribution Centre
- To manage and develop a team of two analysts
- To build strong working relationships with the central finance team and operational management
- To act as day to day point of contact for all Logistics Finance enquiries
- The ability to challenge non-finance professionals both day to day and in Board meetings
- Must be a Qualified accountant (CIMA/ ACA/ ACCA)
- Good communication skills both written and verbal required as role will liaise directly with Senior Managers and functional Directors
- Strong analytical skills required in order to investigate, understand and explain variances and overall business performance
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of Oracle Financials preferred (though training will be provided)
- The ability to work on own initiative is very extremely important as role includes significant autonomy Logistics industry experience is desirable
- Staff management experience desirable
To apply to this role please follow the link below or forward your CV to email@example.com.
I look forward to speaking soon.