Salary £60,000 - £65,000 per annum + ad-hoc bonus and company benefitsFULL_TIME
Consultant Dan Cohen
Date posted 09 November 2018 2018-11-092019-01-08 it UK
My client is a fast growing, technology SME and is looking for a Finance Manager to drive growth. This role is both broad and mixed across core accounting and commercial ‘value-add’ responsibilities. Reporting directly into the company’s Financial Director, what is primarily on offer is autonomy. The FD wishes to hire someone who is excited at the prospect of business partnering across the company.
My client is a fast growing, technology SME and is looking for a Finance Manager to drive growth. This role is both broad and mixed across core accounting and commercial ‘value-add’ responsibilities. Reporting directly into the company’s Financial Director, what is primarily on offer is autonomy. The FD wishes to hire someone who is excited at the prospect of business partnering across the company. There is a ‘blank cheque’ aspect to the role, in that this candidate will have the opportunity to improve procedures, create functions and take overall ownership of this growing finance function. With international expansion planned in the business’s 2-3 year trajectory, candidates can expect their career to gain strong momentum from this opportunity. An ideal opportunity for those looking to attain an FD role within an SME in the medium to long term.
Job Title: Finance Manager
Location: 5 min walk from Liverpool Street Station
Package: £60k-£65k + Ad-Hoc bonus & company benefits
Qualification Type: Full CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Managing the company’s FP&A piece, taking ownership of forecasting, modelling and commercial analysis
- Business Partnering with divisions across the business (including and especially sales and marketing)
- Producing monthly board reporting management information
- Cash flow ownership and forecasting
- Management of broad transactional finance pieces
- Expand the finance team’s remit in order to sophisticate the company’s processes and procedures
- Head up the company’s global expansion over the next 2-3 years
About the company:
My client are a £6m turnover technology platform that is growing at an exponential rate. Having been established in 2011, the company have a strong foot hold in the UK and Ireland. Moving forward, they intend to globalise their expansion to Central Europe. With strong PE backing, the company are projecting a 100% growth of turnover over the next year, as they have done so over the previous 2 years. For more specific information on the client, including links to their website and relevant news articles, please contact me on the below details.
- Fully qualified with ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification
- Excited at the prospect of taking ownership towards transformation/regeneration pieces.
- Experience working in start ups/SMEs, applying a hands on and broad skill set in turn
- Enthusiastic and passionate about putting your mark on a finance function.
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience working within the technology space is desirable, yet not essential
For more information on the company/opportunity detailed above, please give me a call on either 02075098139 or 07770685125. Alternatively, please send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com. This is an exciting and mixed opportunity in a bubbly and engaging office space. It would be preferable to give you further information on my thoughts over the phone.
I look forward to hearing from you.