Finance Buiness Partner
Salary £350 - £400 per dayCONTRACTOR
Consultant Alex Cabezas
Date posted 06 November 2018 2018-11-062018-12-06 accountancy UK
We are currently seeking a Finance Business Partner, on an interim basis to provide objective commerical finance advice and analytical support to senior management. The role is based in Essex, for an intial 3 month period.
Our client, an industry and market leading business, based on the Herts, Essex border require an interim Finance Business Partner to deliver effective financial management, control, and provide objective financial advice and opinions that positively impact the future choices of a divisional business.
You will work alongside key business decision makers, to help drive, influence and shape financial plans and advising on future direction and investment choices. The role focus’ on forward looking, large scale and/or high-impact commercial and investment decisions and support effective financial planning within their area of responsibility. A key objective is to effectively share external industry perspectives and good practice to help deliver measurable improvements in the approach to business decision making, value for money return and risk management
Reporting to the Regional Finance Director, key Finance Business Partner responsibilities will include:
- Work with senior divisional management and Finance Director to help develop the medium and long term business plans including appropriate performance targets and metrics
- Provide objective challenge regarding spend plans and take a proactive role in looking for opportunities to deliver services more efficiently and effectively and investigate opportunities
- Support the business in assuming greater degrees of financial accountability by providing local coaching and training to improve financial confidence and competence across the divisional management team
- To provide forward looking insight and challenge, adding demonstrable value through delivering business commercial insights - acting as a catalyst for business' change
- Work proactively with key business partners and stakeholders to develop successful partnering relationships
- Work collaboratively with members of the Finance Business Partner community to promote and share business partnering ideas, learnings, experiences and best practice.
- Review financial performance information and plans - including the annual budget and the division's monthly management accounts & forecasting
- Act as a positive representative for Finance with business stakeholders
- Take a proactive approach in supporting staff development, performances and career progression
- Qualified Accountant (ACA or CIMA) or overseas equivalent with a minimum of three years PQE
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and commercial awareness
- Previous Business Partnering experience essential
- Advanced excel skills
This business is looking to hire an outstanding individual who has already achieved fast track progression. Ideally from an ACA or CIMA background with strong commercial experience. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced and competitive culture with unrivalled succession planning opportunities, beyond the initial term of the contract.
If you feel your experience closely matches the above criteria then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org