Ecommerce & Retail Finance Manager
Salary £55,000 - £65,000 per annum + bonus + competitive benefits packageFULL_TIME
Consultant Julie Peacock
Date posted 31 October 2018 2018-10-312018-12-30 retail UK
Currently recruiting for a 12 month maternity cover role - working for a hugely successful international retailer to be based at their UK Group head offices in London. I am seeking high calibre commercially focused finance professionals who will enjoy working within a fast paced up beat team orientated environment.
Directly supporting a high calibre and passionate Head of Finance, who joined from one of the most successful retailers in the world. You will be asked to take on the following key responsibilitieswithin a hugely commercial and exciting opportunity -
- Production of three-year plans / budgets / forecasts and key retail reporting (Sales, margin, KPIs and costs, including payroll)
- Providing insight on variances and act as a key business partner across the team to drive performance in relation to business targets
- Develop with the Commercial, E-commerce and Marketing Directors appropriate strategies for their respective areas and support the delivery of the overall business strategy including long range plans, annual plans and reforecasts
- Preparation and presentation of investment appraisals for the board of directors
- Assist and support Head of Commercial Finance with on going ad hoc commercial analysis
- Provide pro-active, insightful, high quality decision making support ensuring business wide implications are considered.
- Lead month-end close and management accounts commentary on area performance.
- Support non-finance by both understanding and influencing the underlying drivers of performance to help drive commercial decision making and improvements
- Drive omni-channel understanding and return on marketing initiatives.
- Applicants must possess a formal accountancy qualification or overseas equivalent
- Deliver retail, e-commerce or marketing analysis required by investors.
- Manage and support Retail Finance Analyst
A minimum of 2 years relevant commercial experience ideally gained within a retail or consumer related sector but not essential
An ability to thrive and work well within a high calibre team of professionals; within a fast paced forward thinking , team orientated environment