Senior Finance Manager – Treasury
Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum + 15% Pension + 10% BonusFULL_TIME
Consultant Matthew Earnshaw
Date posted 24 October 2018 2018-10-242018-12-23 financial-services UK
A challenging and progressive Senior Finance Manager – Treasury role has become available in Sheffield region.
About the Senior Finance Manager – Treasury role:
This Senior Finance Manager role is seeking a talented individual to join a fast-paced financial services business who operate across London and Sheffield. An exciting opportunity to join a unique institution, you will gain exposure to several internal and external entities in the attempt to drive economic activity.
As Senior Finance Manager you will have the responsibility to develop and implement effective treasury and cash management policies. Reporting to the Managing Director of Finance, you will play an integral role within a forward-thinking and dynamic team.
- Manage external/shareholder (GBS) banking relationships and payment system providers;
- Ensure appropriate controls are implemented in the payment systems;
- Manage bank accounts, payment processing and cash balances
- Develop and evolve the payment processing to introduce and embed efficiencies with focus on the investment transactional related payments.
- Overseeing the production of regular cash forecasts – weekly, monthly & annually.
- To monitor cash requirements against forecast and to report variances internally and externally.
- To inform of cash requirements daily and to ensure that cash is requested in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate would desirably possess:
- Professional treasury and cash management qualifications;
- Previous experience of having managed a treasury and cash management function;
- Knowledge of payment systems such as Bankline and BACs preferred;
- Able to evidence the establishment and maintenance of a strong treasury and cash control environment;
- Ability to manage external relationships
- Demonstrate the knowledge and ability to evolve treasury and cash management processes;
- Prioritise competing demands, manage delivery and solve problems in creative, practical ways;
- Excellent communication skills.
Rewards and benefits:
- Flexible working
- 38 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- 15% Pension
- 10% Bonus
If you are seeking a position where the work is challenging, the atmosphere dynamic and results highly satisfying, this Senior Finance Manager – Treasury role is for you.
To find out more, or to apply please contact Matthew Earnshaw on 0113 360 0090.