Finance Manager - Commercial
Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + 20% Bonus, 10% Pension, Flexible WorkingFULL_TIME
Consultant Matthew Earnshaw
Date posted 23 October 2018 2018-10-232018-12-22 accountancy UK
You will play a key role in the production and delivery of monthly operational and management reports. Providing financial support to the operational team and acting as a key contact on any financial matters and queries.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Participating in monthly accounting close routines, ensuring timeliness, accuracy, completeness and compliance with company policy.
- Preparation of monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Accurate posting of month end journals with strong underlying supporting detail.
- Quarterly tax forecasting and analysis at property level, forecasting future P&L costs with supporting variance analysis against budget.
- Providing monthly cash analysis reports at property level for all lines of responsibility, analysing variances to budget, forecasting future changes in cash outflows.
- Involvement in budgeting cycle - liaising with other finance teams providing support on the budget process, providing analysis of variances to budget for all lines of responsibility.
- Annual budget upload to the general ledger for all areas of responsibility
- Playing a key role in the production and delivery of monthly operational and management reports.
- Prepare and develop reports to analyse key financial data as requested to allow management to make well-informed decisions.
- Business partner with other departments across the group to ensure financial support is provided to a high level and the commercial needs of the business are met.
- Working closely with the Senior Finance Manager – Asset to produce adhoc reports to external stakeholders and investors.
- Develop an understanding of the business and raise profile within the organisation.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) is essential
- Intermediate Level Excel
- Commercially minded
- Excel to Macro Level is desirable but not essential
- 10% Bonus
- Flexible Working
- 10% Pension
- Healthcare Scheme