Global Senior Finance Manager
Salary £65,000 - £80,000 per annum + bonus + competitive benefitsFULL_TIME
Consultant Julie Peacock
Date posted 18 October 2018 2018-10-182018-12-17 retail UK
Our client is a global retail/ consumer business based in Central London. Currently embarking on an exciting, large-scale investment programme, predominantly focused on development of their ecommerce arm. Currently seeking high calibre ACA/ CA or ACCA's who are either seeking a first move from practice or possess relevant finance experienceand are keen to secure a new challenge. A minimum of 3 years post qualified experience is required - ideally in excess of.
Reporting directly to a key member of the senior management team, the Global Finance Manager will be responsible for the consolidation of the group results as well as preparation of financial reports for the shareholder and management group.
Key responsibilities will include the following
- Consolidation of Group financial results
- Preparation of monthly and bi annual shareholder reporting packs
- Preparation of weekly business reports
- Cash flow monitoring and forecasting
- Set up management accounts to reflect new business model and operations
- Assist with coordinating year end audit and liaising with auditors
- Assist with Global tax compliance
- Setting of accounting policies & ensuring compliance in Group companies
- Assist with global implementation of SAP
- Maintenance of global chart of accounts
- On going support with key finance and operational project as part of a team supporting a business embarking on a transformation project
- Supervision of 1 dotted line report
This is an excellent opportunity for a high calibre ACA/ ACCA/ CA seeking a first move from practice. Alternatively are you already working within a technical/ mainstream finance role within the retail space or across commerce and industry and keen to secure a new position within a transforming and investing business.
A minimum of 3 years post qualified experience is required, ideally more.
The business offers a lovely down to earth team orientated culture. A passion for the retail space is key as well as strong business partnering skills. An ability to bridge the gap between finance and non-finance teams would also be valuable.