Salary £275 - £325 per day
Location Greater Manchester
Consultant Merna Azer
Date posted 01 October 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Interim Finance Manager with a International Services business based in Greater Manchester
A newly created role has opened up an opportunity for an Interim Finance Manager with a International Services business based in Greater Manchester. Working closely with the Financial Director. This opportunity would be suitable to an individual who is prepared to be more "hands on" in the preparation of the management accounts of divisional financial accounts. This is a 6 month interim contract that has become available at a day rate between £275 - £325.
- Producing detailed month-end analysis as well as the commentary for the board packs
- Preparing the balance sheet control files including the balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting the divisions with the preparations of th2018e budgeting and forecasting as agreed with the Head of Finance
- Ensuring accounts are prepared in accordance with IFRS
- Supporting individuals within the shared service centre team to support the development
- Fully Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Good Excel skills to handle large amounts of data
- Ability to manage change and implement business improvement culture
- Must have the ability to manage work under pressure and in restricted time frames
Apply or gaining more information on this Finance Manager role in Greater Manchester, contact Merna Azer on Merna.firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44161 240 7418.