Head of Shared Services Centre
Salary £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Consultant Kay Edle
Date posted 26 September 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Our client are a well established household name employer who continue to innovate allowing continued expansion. The role is based in Hatfield and this Head of Shared Services role will have a salary of £60,000 - £70,000 plus a generous bonus.
Our client are a well established household name employer who continue to innovate allowing continued expansion and are based in Hatfield. They are now seeking an experienced manager to lead a team of 20 staff covering all aspects of in house transaction processing. Duties will include:-
- Ensure the team are effectively processing all transactions timely and accurately within all finance policies and procedures
- Complete balance sheet reconciliations to identify risks and opportunities
- Produce a dashboard highlighting transaction processing performance
- Interrogate current processes and procedures within the team and look for opportunities for automation
- Work closely with IT to develop fit for purpose enhancements to current processes and procedures
- Establish weekly KPI reporting
Ideally you will be a finance professional who has strong man management experience within a transaction processing environment.
The role is based in Hatfield and this Head of Shared Services role will have a salary of £60,000 - £70,000 plus a generous bonus.
If you have relevant experience and would like to hear more than please apply with your CV to Kay.Edle@robertwalters.com or please give me a call on 01727 617010.