Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum + Bonus and Additional Benefits
Location St. Albans
Consultant Rikesh Mehta
Date posted 17 September 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Finance Manager St Albans, Hertfordshire £40,000 - £50,000
Our client is a well-known Retail services business in St Albans and they are recruiting for a Finance Manager on a permanent basis.
This role will suit a Qualified Accountant in either ACA, ACCA or CIMA, from an industry or practice background or an Accountant that is Qualified by experience.
The purpose of the Finance Manager role will be to own the full delivery of the accounting process, including period end, full P&L management, control forecasting and managing a finance team.
Additional responsibilities will include:
Preparing monthly management accounts
- Managing three members of staff in finance
- Analysing and driving process for team improvement
- Closing month end for the team
- Day to day management of numbers within the balance sheet
- Highlight and process improve any issues, risks or opportunities
- Business partnering and building strong relationships across other finance teams
- Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines
The successful candidate will be:
Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA) or Qualified by experience
- Advanced system skills - including MS Excel
- Ability to partner with Senior Management and present financial information
- Have the desire to play a key role in driving a highly successful organisation forward
- Entrepreneurial outlook - with the passion to drive forward commercial opportunities
If this role sounds of interest, please do not hesitate to apply today.