Salary £55,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Hannah Bottrill
Date posted 11 September 2018 2018-09-112018-10-11 travel-and-tourism UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
This company in the Tourism sector is looking to develop a strong and responsive finance department with the addition of a Finance Manager. This 12 month fixed term contract will be reporting into the Head of Financial Planning for a busy and constantly adapting business. The main purpose of this Finance Manager role will be: business partnering as well as managing, reporting and presenting financial business information to budget holders.
For this role as Senior Finance Manager you will need:
- To be a qualified accountant with business partnering experience
- Experience in financial and management reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
- Experience in the preparation of statutory accounts under UK GAAP
- Advanced Excel and modelling skills in order to manipulate and analyse large, complex and diverse financial data.
- Must be immediately available or on a 1/2 week notice period