Senior Finance Business Partner
Salary £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
Consultant Vilma Kurpreka
Date posted 30 August 2018 2018-08-302018-10-29 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Senior Finance Business Partner - Northamptonshire based - £55000- £65000
A Northamptonshire based fast-moving Group is recruiting for a progressive and commercially focused Senior Finance Business Partner.
As the Senior Finance Business Partnering you will partner closely with the Group’s Divisional Directors, report into the Director of Finance with dotted line to one of the MDs and lead a medium sized team of qualified accountants.
- Advise, challenge and coach stakeholders and directors on financial performance.
- Lead the team through budget setting, business planning and long-term forecasting.
- Building and consolidating the 3-5 year business plans.
- Influence up to board level on strategic direction, aiding commercial decisions and driving profitability.
- Lead on the production and delivery of detailed financial analysis.
- Drive improvements to the forecasting and budgeting tools to ensure continued forecast accuracy.
- Assist with the financial modelling and appraisal processes for new strategic projects.
- Support the annual and quarterly statutory reporting.
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified chartered accountant (ACA or equivalent) who can influence at a board level. You will be able to lead and motivative a team and can build rapport in a professional manner both internally and externally. Proven experience of successfully leading a function in a diverse, large, complex group or subsidiary is a must. This role is best suited to candidates with a strong knowledge of financial modelling and analysis.
CVs are under constant constraint, so do not hesitate on applying or calling Vilma on 07825732473